The Surrey 5 Peaks Hikeathon
When: Saturday 18 June 2022
Where: A circular route of 26 miles or a 13 mile linear walk.
Target sponsorship per person: £150 plus £60 registration. Please raise as much as you can to support our vital work.
TAKE PART BECAUSE: you want to make life better for local people here in our Surrey communities.
You look after us so well – the refreshments are great and it’s so well organised. – The Blister Sisters, Surrey 5 Peaks participants
Join us on our very special 40th Anniversary Surrey 5 Peaks, walking the very first hikeathon route from 20 years ago!
Unlike similar charity walks in the Surrey Hills which are organised by private event companies, all the money raised will be used to support charity work here in Surrey thanks to the generosity of our volunteers.
If you are up for it, you will be so proud of how your two fabulous feet have helped people across Surrey to have brighter futures. This year’s route starts in Shere and takes in chocolate box villages, picturesque churches, restful woodland, stunning vistas across the Surrey Hills and of course, a few hills!
We do it because we want to support a local charity, but also because it’s a great day out with friends. We walk and talk, learn more about the local area and see more of the countryside. There’s always great support from the Surrey Care Trust team
- Route map and detailed route booklet
- Snacks and refreshments at every checkpoint for all walkers – no need to carry your own
- A picnic lunch for every walker – no need to carry your own
- FREE event t-shirt for every participant who raises over £150 (incl. £60 registration) for Surrey Care Trust
- Public and Employers liability insurance
- Walk number and fundraising pack
- Transport back to the start point for walkers on the linear route
- Lots of support from us!
In return, we ask that you aim to raise as much as you can. We really need your support.
For more information, please get in touch with our Events Officer on 07748 963617, or email email@example.com.