Services for individuals and organisationsTHE STORY BEHIND THE PICTURE
Adult learning courses at Stanwell Children’s Centre provide parents with the skills they need to get back into education or find work.
At Surrey Care Trust we run learning and mentoring programmes and courses, providing a service to individual people and organisations.
We would like to help if you are:
- A school or agency needing alternative education provision or mentoring for students who are struggling to fit into the mainstream
- A young person needing counselling – our service is in Woking and is free to 16 to 25s
- A further education provider wanting to work in partnership with a third sector organisation experienced in engaging hard-to-reach adult learners
- An adult looking to learn new skills to improve chances of employment or simply to boost confidence
- An agency or support worker wanting to encourage a client to join our supportive team of environmental volunteers on the Swingbridge boats
- Someone wanting to make positive changes in life who would welcome the support of a volunteer mentor
- A school or youth organisation wanting to give small groups of young people the outdoors experience we offer on the Swingbridge boats
- A company, community organisation, group of colleagues, friends or family interested in booking Swingbridge activities or a wheelchair-friendly boat trip
If you or someone you know personally or professionally might benefit from our services, contact us on 01483 426990 or email.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO You can call us on 01483 426990